What is really happening behind closed doors? This episode allows the viewing audience to peek through the peephole acting as a silent observer.
There are underhanded deals are being negotiated.
- A representative from the mayor office solicits Bishop Greenleaf (Keith David) to aid in the controversial “Black Lives Matter” movement that is dividing the public and police department. As an incentive, the land that the Bishop has tried to secure in the past is being offered to him as payment.
- Someone attempts to blackmail the Greenleaf family demanding a payment of $5000 for photographs of Faith (Terri Abney) in compromising positions. Without involving the police or other Greenleaf family members, Grace (Merle Dandridge) handles the matter herself.
Couples are arguing.
- Bishop and Lady Greenleaf (Lynn Whitfield) find themselves on the opposite ends of the “Black Lives Matter” movement. Lady Greenleaf believes that the church should be standing in support of the Collins family. Bishop Greenleaf has decided to host the “Back to Blue” service in support of the police department.
- Kerissa and Jacob debate about continuing marriage counseling is a viable option.
There are investigations underway.
- Grace asks Noah (Benjamin Patterson) to review the video footage for the date of Danielle’s (Carlacia Grant) original complaint. Noah reports that the footage does not contain any useful information. Grace attempts to identify a way to prove that Danielle’s second statement to police is false.
- Due to his failure to voluntarily supply financial records, Bishop is now facing an audit.
Rebellion is afoot.
- Sophia devises a plan to participate in the protest rally against her mother’s will.
- There is mutiny amongst the ranks. The Deacon Board threatens to walk out of services over Bishop Greenleaf’s decision to host the “Back to Blue” service.
- Jacob (Lamman Rucker) continues his affair with Alexa.
Vulnerabilities are exposed.
- Grace expresses her gratefulness to Noah for being an ally.
- Jacob bears his soul to his mistress.
Information is shared.
- Charity tells her mother about her pregnancy.
There is a lot of activity taking place behind closed doors. The activities behind closed doors are usually confidential and not shared with the public. Yet, the consequences of these activities reach beyond the closed doors. What will the fallout be?
Stay Tuned! #Greenleaf #OWNTV #BehindClosedDoors